Water Tube Steam Boiler, coil type
The AQT Water Tube Steam Boiler with flexible tubes is an O-type construction with gas-tight, welded steel innercasing, water cooled rear wall, staggered bent tube convection section, ceramic wool front wall and optional integrated finned tube economizer. Simoneau’s AQT Water Tube applications include high & low pressure steam & thermal liquid.
Typical industries include manufacturing & processing facilities, pulp & paper, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, universities and ethanol plants.
- Capacities: 100 BHP to1 200 BHP;
- Design pressures:15 psig to 650 psig;
- Radiant & convective type super heaters with temperatures up to 750ºF;
- Two pass flue gas contact with staggered tube arrangement for maximum heat transfer;
- Superiors team quality using proprietary separation technology with a large steam drum;
- Operates with natural gas or #2 oil;
- Meets or exceeds NOx Emission Standards while providing high turndown ratio.
- Natural boiler water circulation eliminating the need for a circulating pump;
- Integrated economizer provides efficiency to 85% firing natural gas with a feed water temperature of 180°F and when firing natural gas.
- High efficiency provides significant fuel savings;
- Minimizes installation and maintenance costs;
- Reliable source of high quality, dry saturated steam up to1ppm;
- Extensive capacity range and excellent long-term reliability to meet commercial, industrial and institutional applications;
- Provides quick load response;
- Low operating and reduced maintenance costs;
- Boiler system components (burner, controls, economizer and emissions options) designed specifically to provide ease of operation.